Toronto Blue Jays Stadium
McLeod General Trades was chosen by Gilbane/Turner to provide services for the new $100M+ Blue Jays Player Development Complex. This facility will include 3 new full fields, making 6 total (1 being synthetic turf). There will also be 5-bay and 7-bay batting cages, two 10-pack gang mounds, and a new half field added to the complex. The Clubhouse/Administration building will be a total of 110,000 sq. ft.
More amenities include:
- 10,000 sq. ft. weight room.
- 8 locker rooms, 2 dining rooms, and 2 training rooms.
- 3 Sports Labs, 2 Fuel Bars, Movement Studio, and Barber.
- Variable depth pool, plunge pools, and sauna.
- Classroom, Large Conference Rooms, several huddle rooms & call rooms
- All administration offices and staff collaboration spaces